Knox County Sheriff - Sheriff J.J. Jones
Submit A Tip
If you have a tip on about a crime, please call 215-2243 or post a confidential tip or concern here, using the form below.
When submitting crime tips, provide as much of the following information as you can:
- Who: Names and/or a description of the person/people involved.
- What: Description of the type of crime.
- When: Date and time of crime.
- Where: Address or description of place.
- Why: Motive, Why crime was/is going to be committed.
- How: What methods are going to be/were used.
- Any other information such as a vehicle description.
You may give tips anonymously. It is not necessary to give us your name.